Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chatting with Jeff Seidell

As I said before I made a great contact with Jeff Seidell who is a sports journalist for the Baltimore Sun. Yesterday Stasi and I went to meet with him and we just told him the jist of the project and after the face to face meeting he seemed more eager to help out. He said he's going to just talk to people (mainly ex-colt Tom Matte and owner of Sports Legands Museum Tom Zeiman (sp?). He said he's taking off a few days of work so he'll have plenty of time to help us out. Tom Matte is a former Colts running back and quarterback and works for 105.7 the fan radio station and would be a huge draw for the event signing. Tom Zeiman he said knows everybody who is everybody in the sports workd and was always loved anything to do with preserving Colts history.

No comments:

Post a Comment