I was in Binghamton to cover the men's basketball championship game and I was talking to Baltimore Sun reporter Jeff Seidel and told him about the project. He said he would definitely write an article before it happens to promote it and an article after it happens.
He's also very close with Colt great Tom Matte and helped him write is book. He said he'd try and call him and get him in touch with me because he used to go to the Club all the time and may do it for free because of an allegience to the place. Also, if I get in touch with Tom Matte he's very close with Scott Garceau and will try to convience him to do the radio show from the club and promote it.
While the last part isn't gaurenteed there will be an article in the Baltimore Sun about it and he will get in touch with Tom Matte for me.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment